Friday, January 6, 2012

Body By Vi 90 Day Weight Loss Challenge. JOIN ME!!


I'm a very business and success driven person, but when it comes to weight loss, I admit I feel like a failure! So, the thought of another Resolution to get healthy and lose weight was daunting, BUT, led me down this path! I just found out about the 90 Day Body By Vi Weight Loss Challenge! Can I just tell you, it is amazing! I joined the Challenge immediately!

Being the business woman I am, I wanted not only lose weight with the Challenge, but promote it as well! You know when you are really excited and see success with something, you start feeling that sense of urgency to share?? That is me right now!! LOL! I want to get the word out to people quickly about how great this Challenge is and how it TRULY works!

It's literally only replacing 1-2 meals a day with shakes that are AMAZING. I used to hate shakes and was SO skeptical when one of my tan clients (who had also lost weight doing a challenge) wanted me to try it! The second I tasted it I knew there was something to this. It was DELISH!

So if you are tired of feeling defeated and a like a failure when it comes to weight loss, let me help you change your mind!

What have you got to loose...WEIGHT?! Exactly!



Much Success in the New Year!

Blakeley

No comments: