Friday, July 16, 2010

A "Glowing" Review from the 24/7 Mom Blog!

Check out the 24/7 mom blog HERE


Bronzed Envy’s Can Tan

June 23rd, 2010

I’ve told you all before how I used to be a tanning addict. Seriously. For years I tanned every single day. If I missed a day of tanning I felt like I was getting pale again. It was to the point that people who loved me were telling me that I was too dark. Here I am at the height of my tanning career.

michelle and me

If you can’t tell, I’m the one on the left. I even worked in a tanning salon so that I could tan all the time, whenever I wanted.

I stopped tanning when I was pregnant with Katiana at Pato’s request. He really hated it, only because I was completely addicted and was seriously abusing my skin.

Last year, I had a skin cancer scare. I had to have a funny looking spot on my shoulder biopsied. Thankfully it came back negative, but that erased all thoughts of tanning again out of my mind. (I’d been thinking about it again. I could feel the call of the tanning booth, the smell of tanning lotion, it was on my mind all the time. If you don’t think that tanning can be addicting, ask someone you know who tans – a lot. It totally is. The feeling you get when you’re tanning, the way you look afterwards. It’s hard to let that go.)

I’ve been on a quest to find the perfect sunless tanning product. I had pretty much given up after using product after product and coming away streaky and orange-ish with each one.

cantan2

Then I found Bronzed Envy’s Can Tan. May I just start out this by saying, I am now Blakeley’s biggest fan? She owns Bronzed Envy.

Bronzed Envy is air brush tanning. You get much better results than using a spray booth. No streaks! She has mobile tanning where they come to you, tanning for special events, andBronzed Hottie Memberships. She also has the opportunity for you to own your own air brush tanning business, oh the temptation!

Now she has Can Tan!

It’s the next best thing to an airbrush tan! It will give you an instant tan/color right away AND also develops into a darker tan over the next few hours! This stuff Rocks and is a best seller!! Your very own jump start on Healthy looking beautiful skin!!! Smart Tan In A Can is great for touch-ups after you are airburshed or the next best thing to an actual Bronzed Envy airbrush tan.

I was so hopeful when I tried this, but I had little seeds of doubt in my mind. I mean, I’ve used every sunless tanning product under the sun. What were the chances that this would be different?

First, I watched Blakeley’s video on how to use Can Tan.

Click on the video to see it full size at YouTube. I still haven’t figured out why full size ones make my front page funny.

I wanted to make sure I did it right. Then I used it.

Does it work? See for yourself!

cantan

I had to take a self picture, so you get the legs. :) That’s after one application. I got a little carried away and did 3 over 2 days. I told you, I like to be dark.

No streaks, even color, and I wasn’t orange!

My next question was, what would I look like after I took a shower? After the bronzer had been washed away? Just as dark!

My opinion? This is my absolute favorite, top of the list, totally the best sunless tanning product I have ever tried. I don’t know what Bronzed Envy has in Can Tan that is different, but whatever it is, it does the trick!

My sister in law and I ran into each other at Michael’s while shopping for Father’s Day presents. I had told her about Can Tan a few days before. The first thing she said to me when she saw me? OMG that stuff really works. (She’s a tan-aholic like me.)

I told you it did.

I’ve found that if I reapply every 3 days, I keep the color that I had originally built it to.

I am in love!

I’ve had a blast looking through the Bronzed Envy store trying to decide what products I need to help extend the life of my sunless tan. They even have a Bronzed Envy Home Sunless Tanning Kit. I want.

I am totally a new Bronzed Envy customer. I think I can get by with 2 bottles a month. That’s about what I used to pay for unlimited tanning for month and it’s so much healthier for my skin.

No comments: